A toddler almost died after a bout of chickenpox turned into a horrific flesh-eating infection that left gaping wounds in his neck. Charlie Cave, from Kempston, Bedfordshire, was just 13-months-old when he developed the early stages of necrotising fasciitis.
Charlie survived, but I have been unable to find any updates on his condition. These kinds of articles, although often sensational, generally contain some helpful information about diagnosing, treating, and recovering from necrotizing fasciitis. So, we will continue to spread the word.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3727958/Toddler-died-bout-chickenpox-turned-horrific-flesh-eating-necrotising-fasciitis-destroyed-little-boy-s-neck.html#ixzz4Vssf5Pnc
Also see: Toddler Gets Infected By Necrotizing Fasciitis During Chickenpox And It Almost Killed Him
Be First to Comment